We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites. This week featuring Valentines Day!
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved!
Ah Valentines Day. It’s coming up Tuesday! My kids have brought home lists of classmates, I’ve signed up to help in one of the classrooms for their party. Now we just need to put it together. The older girls gave Mark and I some valentines last week after a church activity. One of them encouraged us to go on a date. It was so sweet, and I’ve truly been thinking that we should. My problem is next week is busy! Busiest week I’ve had in a long time really. We’ve got Valentine’s parties, Chloe’s birthday, 2 friends birthdays, a doctors appointment, and the awesome Science Fair and a school project that involves building a “simple machine”.
As much as I want a date night for Valentine’s, especially before this baby is born, I think this year we’ll keep it close to home. Here are some great ideas I found on last week’s party that may be making an appearance in my home this week.
Thai Coconut Potsticker Soup
Spoonful of Flavor
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes for Two
Home Cooking Memories
Penguin Valentine’s Day Treats
Clean and Scentsible
Conversation Heart Cake Pops
Sugar, Spice and Family Life
[inlinkz_linkup id=696523 mode=1]