We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites. This week I’m staying warm with soup!
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved!
Before Christmas we got a little snow. It lasted about 2 days before melting. Today it snowed another inch or so, but tomorrow’s forecast has nice sunny skies. I’ll be honest, I love me some snow. I know there are some people out there who don’t. The ones who would happily live in the south forever. Not me. Give me snow, please! I need more of it. The lack of cold weather I think has even started to take effect on my mood. So cold, or not, I’m cooking up soups the next couple of days. We’ll pretend it’s cold like North Dakota and Wyoming, with piles of snow waiting to greet us outside.
I’m curious, do you like the snow? Or do you live where it’s warm year round to avoid the cold?
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
Home Cooking Memories
Find more Soup Recipes on my Pinterest Board!
[inlinkz_linkup id=688712 mode=1]