We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! Today you’ll find something for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! Enjoy.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
June has been a fantastic month for me. I kicked it off with my 30th birthday, then spent a weekend in Colorado with all my female cousins, and at the moment you are probably reading this, I’m hanging out on the shore of Lake Michigan. Could life get any sweeter? It does when you have a full menu planned out for you. While I enjoy my mini getaways with family, I’m also looking forward to coming back and trying some of these recipes.
Strawberry Basil Jam
I can almost taste this jam on a piece of breakfast toast.
Greek Classic Chicken Souvlaki
Souvlaki has quickly become one of my favorite meals, usually if I’m cooking just for myself.
Thai Flank Steak Kebabs
Summer and Kebabs go hand in hand – one kebab for each hand that is.
I plan on making these as soon as I get back to town. I’m practically drooling over how good these sound.
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=643140 mode=1]