We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Product was exchanged for this recipe on Buffalo Chicken Salad. All opinions are my own.
Super Bowl Sunday is coming! These Buffalo Chicken Salad appetizers have the perfect kick to kick off your party.
Super Bowl Sunday to me doesn’t mean watching football. To me, it means lots of good food that I don’t generally eat the rest of the year. Finger food days are some of my favorites. They usually require a bit more work to prepare, but once all the food is prepped, the rest of the day is left for digging in!
These Buffalo Chicken Salad appetizers are my favorite kind of “finger food”. With a layer of chips on the bottom and a bowl of chips for extra dipping, you won’t need any forks to enjoy this salad. The Creamy Ranch Buffalo marinade from Moore’s adds just the right kick to this salad bowl.
Not only does this salad have a nice kick, it’s super simple t make too! The chicken cooks up and shreds in the slow cooker, and with a prepared bag of salad, all that’s left to prep, are the cherry tomatoes and shredded cheese. I filled paper food tray’s I got from amazon with the salad, making this a great dish to hold while still cheering on your favorite team.
- 1lb chicken cutlets
- 1/2 cup Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Marinade
- 2oz Cream Cheese
- Bagged Salad
- Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix chicken, marinade, and cream cheese in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker, and shred. Return to slow cooker while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- Layer tortilla chips and bagged salad in individual dishes.
- Top with shredded chicken, tomatoes and shredded cheese