We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Caramelized Pumpkin Cheesecake is just what it appear to be! A layer of old fashioned cheesecake, followed by a layer of pumpkin cheesecake, topped off with some brown sugar caramelizing. Family and friends will love it!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Are you so excited? I am. I just love Thanksgiving. All the food and a day to completely relax with family. I really don’t think there is anything better than that. So, I have had a little fun whipping up some recipes for you to take to your feast.
This particular cheesecake started out as an idea to combine pecan pie and pumpkin pie into a cheesecake, but it slowly morphed into no pecans and a little caramelizing.
Caramelized Pumpkin Cheesecake
Delicious Cheesecake with a layer of pumpkin and caramelized top
Write a review
- 1 pkg graham crackers
- 1 TBS sugar
- 3 TBS butter
- 1 1/2 pkg cream cheese
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- For the crust, crush the graham crackers.
- Min in the sugar.
- Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Place in a 9 inch pie plate and bake for 11 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, and egg until well blended.
- Divide the batter in half.
- Add pumpkin puree to one half of the batter.
- Pour the cream cheese batter into the crust.
- Swirl the pumpkin batter on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Let the cheesecake cool for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Caramelize the sugar with either a butane torch or a few minutes under the broiler.
Home Maid Simple https://www.homemaidsimple.com/
What’s you favorite cheesecake flavor?
3 thoughts on “Caramelized Pumpkin Cheesecake”
This looks absolutely delicious! Thanks for linking up at Tasty Tuesdays! I've pinned it!
This looks so good, you're making me drool. Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award. You can find out more about it here: http://controllingcraziness.blogspot.com/2013/11/sunshine-award.html