We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
I need to apologize – I never sent out the Newsletter last week. I don’t even know what happened, but it just slipped my mind. I’ve been going through all of May’s parties, so hopefully by the end of Friday you’ll see that newsletter and maybe find a recipe you may have missed.
I’ve been pretty busy this week, getting ready to go visit my brother in New Hampshire. I told you all how my parents gifted me a plane ticket to visit them before they move, right? Yeah I did. Trying to catch up on blog stuff, and visit all your posts, and make sure I haven’t missed anything else….like the newsletter. So instead of featuring any one blogger this week, I wanted to share a couple of my kitchen creations from this week as well as the recipes you all loved the most from last week’s party.
Did you miss these on Home Maid Simple?