We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
If you missed July’s newsletter, or want to see what you could be missing out on – check it out Here
This weeks Featured Blogger is
Whenever I visit Egginon I think what a fun creative name that is – as well as a great play on words for a food blogger. I really enjoy browsing through her recipes, and am excited for her newest series on restaurant reviews. I was really impressed to hear she is training for a marathon too! Anyone that can run that far is amazing to me. I’ll stick with my 5k’s.
Connect with Egginon
Last weeks Favorites