We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
Next Friday is newsletter day!
Just a fun little update on me – this week my parents gifted me a ticket to visit my brother in New Hampshire. So for one week I get to go hang out with my nephew and nieces (and their awesome parents), before they move to Belgium. YAY!
And on that note – in an effort to continue reconnecting with each other, despite the distance between us all, we’ve started a Video Blog…err Vlog! You can come view us in real life time at The Greene Grass Grows
. We get silly, serious, and maybe a little boring at times if you’re not part of our family. Most updates will happen every Saturday there.
And the mention of that leads into why I chose our featured blogger this week – my baby brother has challenged us to eat something spicy once a week. He must think we’re wimps or something. So I’m on a search for spicy recipes – hook me up!
This weeks Featured Blogger
Wanda Ann has been sharing recipes with us on Foodie Friday for quite some time now. She also hosts her own Treasure Box Tuesday
link party that you should all join in if you’re not already. A fun fact you may not know about Wanda Ann – she is a mother, grandmother, but also a truck driver! Together with her husband they travel the country making Memories by the Mile.
Last week Wanda Ann shared her recipe for Chipotle Turkey Wrap. It of course caught my eye as something I need to try for this spicy challenge. It sounds like it’s got the right amount of heat but in a wrap so it’s perfect for summer. I’ve been browsing Memories by the Mile for more spicy recipes to share with you, and hopefully inspire you to try a little more spice as well. Here’s what I’ve found –
Connect with Memories by the Mile
Most clicked on recipes from last week:
#1 Wanda Ann’s Chipotle Turkey Wrap