We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
This week I’m featuring some recipes for Mom’s day. If you’re a mom, share this with your kids and husband and let them know what you want, but then sit back and let them take over the kitchen this Sunday.
Or perhaps your mom would like to start her day out with this Mixed Fruit Crumble
from Living the Gourmet.
She’s also got a fabulous looking Honey BBQ Grilled Chicken Wings recipe.
How are you celebrating Mothers Day?