We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
This weeks Feature is
Blair, owner of The Seasoned Mom, is pretty down to earth REAL! when reading her blog. When reading through her About page
, and also her many delicious food posts, I truly felt like she was having a conversation with me – instead of just talking at me. Don’t you feel like that reading some blogs? It’s something I’m trying to change here. I definitely don’t want to talk at you all!
So anyways, while browsing our party last week, I kept coming to The Seasoned Mom, and some wonderful looking dishes. My favorite, however, that Blair shared with us was the 6 Easy Freezer Meals in 1 Morning
. She totally bought all the groceries for these and then went to her friends house, who is pregnant, and together made a bunch of meals! Fun stuff!
She also shared these other ideas that are screaming Fall to me, and I know my family will just love!
Follow The Seasoned Mom
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>