We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
This week I’m feeling inspired by Hummus recipes! Check out the collections below and you’re sure to find something to enjoy.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
When I started writing up this post and going through your recipes from last week, I had planned to feature some breakfast recipes. After all, it is Mothers Day Weekend. The more I looked, though, the more inspired I was by the variety of Hummus recipes shared. A few years back, and I tried hummus for the first time. I was less than impressed and decided I didn’t need hummus in my life. Fast forward to our move here and my sister in law always has hummus pulled out when we eat together. I’m never one to fully give up on something, so I gave it another try, and what do you know! It has become one of my favorite snack foods. Way better than veggies and ranch.
So the moral of today’s story is to never give up! Whether it be a food you don’t think you like or larger then life dreams. Give it time, and keep on trying. And have some hummus along the way.
Mexican Street Corn Salsa Hummus
Easy Healthy Toddler Meals with Hummus
12 Hummus Recipes
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=631061 mode=1]