We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
The growing season is ending, but you find yourself with an abundance of green tomatoes still! What do you do with them? Make this mock Raspberry Jam of course. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated when you click on and make a purchase through them.
- 5 cups green tomatoes
- 5 cups sugar
- 6oz package raspberry jello
- Grind Tomatoes in a blender.
- Pour tomatoes into a large sauce pan, and add 5 cups sugar.
- Boil until sugar is dissolved.
- Turn heat to low and cook for 25 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Add 6 oz Raspberry jello, and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour into sanitized pint jars.
- Wipe rims, and place lids and rings on.
- Process in a water bath for 30 minutes.
More Green Tomato Recipes
Green Tomato Bread from Instructables
Green Tomato Relish from Homegrown In the Valley
Oven Fried Green Tomato Caprese Stacks from Southern Plate
Fried Green Tomato Pickles from The Country Chic Cottage
How to Ripen Green Tomatoes from Happy Mothering