We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- Mix the water and sugar in a pot on the stove. Simmer for 15 minutes to make a sugar water. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Add the orange juice, and mix well.
- Chill for about 1 hour in the fridge.
- Now, if you have an ice cream maker you can use that per the instructions for your machine.
- If you don't have an ice cream maker, just pop your mixture in the freezer. Every 30 minutes or so, give it a good stir. After about 2-3 hours it should be a pretty good frozen state for serving.
Need more St Patricks decor? Make this easy Coffee Filter Wreath!