We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- Mix the water and sugar in a pot on the stove. Simmer for 15 minutes to make a sugar water. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Add the orange juice, and mix well.
- Chill for about 1 hour in the fridge.
- Now, if you have an ice cream maker you can use that per the instructions for your machine.
- If you don't have an ice cream maker, just pop your mixture in the freezer. Every 30 minutes or so, give it a good stir. After about 2-3 hours it should be a pretty good frozen state for serving.
To turn this Orange Sorbet into little pots of gold for the Leprechauns, serve it up in half an orange peel. Top it off with some Rainbow Candy.
Need more St Patricks decor? Make this easy Coffee Filter Wreath!