We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Share your recipes with the hottest weekend food party. This week featuring Party Dips. Gatherings are not complete without some kind of dip.
New to Weekend Bites? Here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
Alright, who is headed to a party this weekend? My nephew invited us over to watch the Super Bowl with his family after church on Sunday. While I’m tempted to just show up, Best Ever 7 layer Bean Dip
in hand, I should probably talk to his parents and see what they’re plans are. Kids are so fun though, and I of course will take any excuse to hang out with my niece and nephews.
Last weekends party was a hit with the party dips! From the ever popular chili cheese dip, to a healthier spinach dip, I think there’s something everyone will love here today for a little dipping fun. If you’re looking for something a little more sweet or romantic, Debi is featuring Valentines Desserts
Party Dips FEATURES
Chili Cheese Skillet Dip
Slow Cooker Taco Dip
Hot Queso Blanco Dip
Healthier Spinach Dip
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=605474 mode=1]