We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
Whether it’s for Valentines, a date night at home, or just because you need a little indulgence without the guilt, you’ll love these Raspberry Marbled Mini Cheesecakes.
We are 2 days away from Valentines Day!! Do you have any plans? Are you ready to really impress your special someone?
has everything you need to make your day perfect, including special savings. From getting ready in the morning, to sharing time together after the kids are in bed.
My friend recently wrote a great post about taking the time to look good for our husband
. If there is one day of the year we ought to take that time it is Valentines! Neutrogena Cosmetics can help add that extra touch to heighten your features this V-day. Get a printable coupon for $1 off any NEUTROGENA® Cosmetics product at HealthyEssentials.com
What I’m really excited about though is the Splenda No-Calorie Sweetener. Splenda can be used anywhere sugar is used with equal portions, but without all the calories. That is 678 calories less than sugar on a cup to cup basis. Now you can enjoy these Raspberry Marbled Mini Cheesecakes with your spouse (and kids!) without worrying too much about your waistline.
FYI – I may have scoured my county for a mini cheesecake pan solely so I could create this recipe for you guys. It was the only one I could find and was the absolute last one in Williams & Sonoma! I love you that much. You’re welcome. Now go bake these!
Raspberry Marbled Mini Cheesecake
Enjoy your favorite cheesecake with less calories thanks to SPLENDA in this Raspberry Marbled Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 pkgs Philadelpia Original Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 egg, whipped
- 6 tsp raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix butter, Splenda, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed.
- In a small bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add the flour to the butter mixture. Mix well.
- Add milk and combine.
- Separate and roll into 6 balls about 2 inches in diameter.
- Press into the bottom of your mini cheesecake mold. If you don't have a mini cheesecake mold, leave the dough combined as one, and press into a 9inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- The cookies puff up a bit, so when you take them out of the oven, use the back of a spoon to push them down a bit.
- Let cool.
- Turn oven down to 300 F.
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, Splenda, and Lemon Juice.
- Slowly mix in the egg.
- Scoop 1/2 cup cheesecake mix on top of the cookie crusts.
- Whip the raspberry preserves until less jelly like, and more liquid like.
- Add one tsp raspberry preserves to the top of each cheesecake. Swirl around with a toothpick to get a marbled look.
- Bake in your 300 F oven for 40 minutes.
- Let cool, then top with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
Adapted from Crust adapted from Cooking Channel TV
Home Maid Simple https://www.homemaidsimple.com/
So Yummy! I may or may not have eaten these Raspberry Marbled Mini Cheesecakes for my breakfast and lunch today….shh.
Get a printable coupon for $1 off any SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener product at HealthyEssentials.com. To sweeten the deal Healthy Essentials is offering a 30 minute consultation with a registered dietitian when you buy $10 worth of SPLENDA Sweetener products between now and February 17th. That’s a $75 value! After you’ve indulged in some Raspberry Marbled Mini Cheesecakes, try out Rembrandt’s Deeply White + Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste to freshen up your smile before some snuggling time with that special one – Get a $3 off printable coupon from Healthy Essentials!!