We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
- 12 oz Small Penne Pasta
- 2 TBS Green Onion, chopped
- 1 medium Zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1 red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Garden Peas
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 8oz crumbled Feta
- Cook Penne according to box directions. Rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl toss pasta with vegetable and feta.
- Drizzle over Italian Dressing and toss to coat evenly.
Red, White and Blue Watermelon Salad
Southwest Quinoa Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Caramel Fried Ice Cream
Please visit my cohost Diane at Simple Living and Eating
Thanks and have fun finding new recipes