We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Weekend Bites, here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>(the Foodie Friday one)
6. And of course if you feel inclined, grab a button to let all your friends know where you post.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying good food and family fun. We’re headed to our friends home this year. It will be our first without any family around, so I am indeed very grateful that we have friends to spend it with.
Thanks for linking up with us last week! Below are my favorites
Dark Chocolate Dipped Pears
Pie Crust Cookies
Nutella Hot Chocolate
Grab a Featured Button if you’d like