We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Weekend Bites, here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
I must be craving summer, because while browsing the recipes shared last week, the ones I kept going back to felt very summery to me. I love winter, I do, but those real heavy meals start taking a toll on me. So even though it’s still pretty cold out there (Hey this week it’s warming up to the 30’s!), I’m enjoying more light and refreshing recipes shared by you – also who doesn’t love saving money? Check out the tips to save money on healthy foods shared last week.
Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Strawberry Peach Ginger Soda
23 Ways to Save on Healthy Foods
Thanks for sharing with Weekend Bites!
Grab a Featured Button if you’d like