We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
Is spring here? We went from below temps a few weeks ago to some beautiful 60 degree days this week. Every day has just been gorgeous, and kids are trying to get out of wearing coats to school (the wind in ND has me saying no to that). Sunday our temps are forecasted for the 70’s!
It sounds like a dream, but then my neighbor keeps telling me not to get too comfortable. According to her, we should be expecting a pretty good winter storm sometime this month. It makes me slightly excited, however I really am enjoying our sunshine now. To go with my beautiful weather, I felt pulled towards many lighter and more colorful dishes shared on last week’s party. Enjoy these features, and here’s to hoping for good weather all around!
Healthier Zupas Nuts and Berries Salad Copycat
Strawberry Crepes with goat cheese and basil
Lemon Garlic Shrimp
Vanilla Bean Orange Curd
Grab a Featured Button!