We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
Yesterday I posted about the Little Prince’s birthday. Time sure flies! Today happens to be Princess R’s birthday. This cute girl is 5 today. She has the spunkiest personality I know, and although keeps us on our toes, she is brilliant beyond belief for her age. She is constantly surprising me with the things she says, and what she knows.
We had a little tea party with her friends today, so I thought it would be appropriate to feature some Tea Party worthy recipes from last weeks party. Enjoy!
Rosemary Goat Cheese Tarts
Maple Bacon Scones
19 Pastry Dessert Recipes
Thanks for sharing!
Grab a Featured Button!