We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Come party with Weekend Bites – find a new recipe and share yours
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
Are you my mummy? Mummy? Are you my mummy?
If you’ve ever seen Doctor Who, you may get my reference. If not, I’m sorry. You should go watch it. In fact as a special Halloween treat to yourself, you should most definitely watch the episode titled The Doctor Dances.
However, as I’m prone to do, I digress. We’re not actually talking about that kind of mummy today. No today I’ve got a special round up of white cloth wrapped Mummy treats to share. Of course they’d be great to serve to friends and family while watching Doctor Who as well. Enjoy
Mummy Pumpkin Cookies
Chocolate Gingerbread Man Mummy Cookies
Halloween Boo-rito Bake