We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Party with Weekend Bites – find a new recipe and share yours. This week’s features Thanksgiving Dinner!
New to Weekend Bites? Here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
Thanksgiving is 1 week away! It’s probably one of my favorite holidays of the year. Lots of food and surrounded by family and friends – it’s really the perfect holiday for me. It’s not commercialized like most holidays, and I find it to be rather relaxing. Yes there’s a lot of food prep, and if you happen to be hosting, you’re probably scrambling to deep clean everything as well. For arguments sake though, on the actual holiday, it really is just relaxing isn’t it? For those heading to the kitchen to start their prep work, maybe I can give you a little help. Here are 4 recipes sure to please at any Thanksgiving dinner.
Roasted Turkey Recipe
Cornbread Sausage Stuffing with Apples and Cranberries
Hummus Roasted Potatoes
White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
[inlinkz_linkup id=583834 mode=1]