We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites. This week we’re talking Back to School!
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up ANY post below. Food, Craft, DIY, Ramblings, etc.
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Have your kids headed back to school yet? The “First Day of…” pictures have begun trickling through my facebook
newsfeed. My kids start this coming Tuesday! That’s only 4 days left at home now. I would lie if I said I was sad summer was coming to an end, but I’m not. It’s been a long summer, and the kids are so ready to have some space to breathe without a sibling getting in their face. I’m pretty happy about it myself, but mostly because for me it means back to a good daily structure. I really slacked off this summer and we’ve been staying up late, sleeping in, and eating haphazardly. School means back on track, and setting good routines to follow.
Back to School Features
Check out these 20 Back to School Lunch Ideas
I’m loving these FREE Back to School Printables
Back to School means some quick dinner ideas are needed too. This Pizza Bread is a kid winner at my house
You can’t not have an afterschool treat, and this 2 Ingredient Mango Frozen Yogurt is calling my name
[inlinkz_linkup id=653748 mode=1]