We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to another Weekend Bites! Featuring Chicken Dinner 4 ways.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
When Mark and I were first married we ate a whole lot of ground beef. It was affordable on our limited newly married college student income. These days, we rarely eat it with how expensive it’s become and opt for more chicken instead. I even made my first purchase through Zaycon (affiliate link)
, and will be getting 40lbs of Fresh Chicken Breasts this Thursday. Thankfully my sister in law is splitting it with me because neither of us have that big of a freezer.
Now normally I save soup for the winter, but we’ve been having some chillier nights still, and I could easily find myself warming up to a bowl of Simply Stacie’s Chicken, Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=638380 mode=1]