We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! This week I’m feeling inspired by corn! Check out the featured corn recipes, then share your own.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
So much corn! I love adding corn to my dishes, and with summer practically here, we tend to eat it a lot more frequently. What I truly love about corn, though, is it is a versatile addition to any dish. Making a casserole? Add some corn. Salsa for those chips? Add corn. Salad? Hey, let’s add some more corn! Even corn all by itself makes a fantastic side dish to any summer meal.
If you’re having a BBQ or Cook-Out this summer, you’ve got to try this fantastic looking Mexican Corn recipe
from The Jenny Evolution. If you’re not a fan of corn on the cob try a side of her Fire Roasted Corn and Chorizo Dip.
You could also turn it into the Corn and Feta Salad
from A Dish of Daily Life. Not a fan of Feta – hey I get it, it took me awhile to acquire that taste
– then try Calabacitas Salsa
with Queso Fresco from Atta Girl Says. We’re going to cook out a lot this summer so I can try all of these!
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=634403 mode=1]