We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! Today we’re talking babies and Cravings! Join in the fun and share your weekend bites.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Earlier this morning, I made an announcement. In the event you missed it, let me share again – Baby #5 is on its way and due March 2017! I’m both excited and terrified to be starting this mothering thing all over again. When Lincoln turned 2, I was pretty sure we were done. I couldn’t imagine adding any more. I was mentally and physically exhausted. So we got rid of EVERYTHING! The crib, the baby clothes we’d kept forever, blankets, toys. All gone. It would seem my memories of being pregnant were also altered. I don’t remember being so sick – blah.
So today, you get my favorite links from last week based on what looks appetizing and exciting to my 1st trimester pregnant brain! Aren’t you excited! Check them out, then don’t forget to share what you’ve been up to lately.
These essential Items for Each New Baby will be on my ever growing list of things I need to buy again.
I can’t decide if it’s cravings or just the only thing that makes me feel not so sick – but these Garlic Zucchini Chips would be a much better alternative to what I’ve been munching on.
Add to my cravings, this tour of Quincy Bog has me feeling nostalgic and a bit homesick for New Hampshire.
The last thing I feel like doing every night these days is to make dinner. I just can’t. So these quick and easy Homemade Biscuit Pizzas are so making th e dinner list this week.
[inlinkz_linkup id=655252 mode=1]