We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Happy New Years Eve! Share your favorite recipes from the year on the party link below!
New to Weekend Bites? Here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
I love New Years Eve. A party to put the past year behind us, and look to a new future. As one meme I saw today said “Tomorrow is a blank page in a 365 page book. Write your story well.”
It’s been such a fun year with you all. We’ve changed names and co-hosts for this party, and you still continue to come by. It makes my heart happy to see each of your recipes and the memories you’re making around food with your families and friends. As we head into the New Year, I know many of us will be looking for a few healthier recipes to counteract all those treats we just consumed (and may be consuming tonight as well…). So I’ve grabbed some recipes I think we’ll all enjoy to share this week.
Slow Cooker Veggie Lasagna
Lime Mint & Basil Sparkling Water
Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
Grab a Button Ladies!
[inlinkz_linkup id=588030 mode=1]