We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome Back to Weekend Bites! This week featuring Pregnancy Cravings
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved!
This week I have finally had some cravings! There are only 2 months left to this pregnancy, but those pregnancy cravings are kicking in. Mostly it’s been water, thankfully. A nice easy access craving that is pretty good for me and the baby. I never use to take water to bed, but these days I need a cup either on my bedside table or sitting by the bathroom sink. I just can’t get enough of it. Beyond that, nothing crazy has become a craving, except sweets. Cookies, chocolate, fruit smoothies – if it’s sweet I want some. That and carbs.
What did you crave while pregnant? I’d love to hear in the comments, or you can share a link!
Pregnancy Cravings Features
10 ways to Flavor Your Water
Raspberry Cream and Brownie Trifles
Cinnamon Sugar Baked Doughnuts
Sugar Spice and Family Life
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
[inlinkz_linkup id=688715 mode=1]