We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Spring has arrived, and everyone wants to eat a little lighter. Seafood is the perfect dish, and with this variety, you’re sure to find something the whole family will love.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
I love seafood! Unfortunately for me, I can’t get my family to hop on board. That won’t keep me from trying, though. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the fantastic Seafood dishes served up last week. Whether my family likes them or not, I’ll be slowly adding some seafood to our menu. The nice thing about fish, especially in spring, is it’s a lighter meal, but still filling. After a winter of soups, and meat and potato meals, these are the perfect way to freshen up your dinners.
Salmon is my favorite, what’s yours? Check out these features to see if your favorite made the list.
Lemon Pepper Salmon & Parmesan Asparagus
The Perfect Storm
Lemon Shrimp Pasta
A Dish of Daily Life
Shrimp & Asparagus Stir Fry with Lemon Sauce
Spicy Muffin Tin Crab Cakes
Lobster Mac & Cheese
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=620917 mode=1]