We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Share your recipes with the hottest weekend food party. This week featuring Cake and Ice Cream
New to Weekend Bites? Here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved!
How did you all know we were heading into birthday season here? So many of you shared delicious looking cakes, cupcakes, and ice cream I had a hard time choosing this weeks features. We kicked off our birthday season with Princess C’s 8th birthday this week. It’s sort of a week long celebration since her birthday was Tuesday, and she’ll be getting baptized on Saturday, so family has slowly been trickling in to see us and celebrate. Next week is my brothers birthday, and then the week after is Mark’s and his nephews. I can’t wait to put all of these recipes to good use in the coming weeks.
Easy Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
from Crystal and Co
No Bake Mini Mint Oreo Cheesecake
from Sugar, Spice and Family Life
Red Velvet Cake
from The Jenny Evolution
and of course you can’t have cake without ice cream!
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
from Hello Nature
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=609192 mode=1]