We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
I only received a complaint from 2 people in the family and that was that it lacked sugar, because guess what?! Yeah, I cut the sugar down for a healthier (no health claims, just less sugar) strawberry ice cream option. I found it delightful, and the perfect afternoon refresher. I’m accidentally in love with this ice cream, and kind of sad I made such a small batch. Baby, I surrender to the Strawberry Ice Cream (bonus points if you can name that tune!)
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Strawberry Curd - http://www.homemaidsimple.com/strawberry-jam-and-strawberry-curd/
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add to your ice cream maker, and freeze up.
- After the ice cream machine does its thing, put it in a bowl, covered with plastic wrap and place in the freezer overnight.
- Top with fresh chopped strawberries, and enjoy!