We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites. This week featuring Cookie Exchange ideas.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
My friend is hosting a cookie exchange this next week, and I’m having such a hard time choosing what I want to bake up. It’s been while since I’ve been to a cookie exchange party, and I want to make sure I bring something no else has. Not that there’s anything wrong with sugar cookies, or chocolate chip cookies, but there are so many other options out there! You all shared some wonderful and unique cookies last week. Take a look, then share your posts from the week on the link up!
Cookie Exchange Features
Holiday Thumbprint Cookies
Crystal and Comp.
A classic but one I will also be happy to enjoy.
Snickerdoodle Thumbprints with Cookie Butter Buttercream
The Gold Lining Girl
A new take on an old classic is alright by me. Plus, these look fantastic.
Chocolate Peppermint Sandwich Cookies
Wife In Progress
I’m pretty sure the picture says it all here. Who wants to take these home at their next cookie exchange?
Turtle Sugar Cookie Bites
Crystal and Comp
Not even close to your traditional cookie, it’s exactly what I look for at a holiday cookie exchange!
Of course, you need a way to package up all those delicious cookies too! I absolutely love these Handlettered Holiday Treat Bags from My 3 Monsters. She even shows you how to print them out right on the bags! How fun is that?