We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
- 1 broccoli floret, chopped in bite size pieces
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in 1" pieces
- 6 pearl onions, quartered
- 2 cups milk
- 2 TBS Green Curry Powder
- 2 TBS flour
- 2 TBS Butter
- dash of salt
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- Begin melting butter in a medium sauce pan.
- Add flour, and curry powder. Mix.
- Add milk and whisk until smooth.
- Bring to a simmering boil.
- Add chicken and cook until done.
- Stir in broccoli and onions.
- Simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Share any Indonesian Recipes below!