We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
This weeks Featured Blogger is
I love Sandi’s tag line “Eat Foods with lots of Colors”! It makes eating sound more fun, don’t you think? Especially if you’re trying to eat healthier, and feel like it might be a bit dull. On a New York Foodie you will find a large collection to fit every flavor you might want.
Sandi has no formal training, but loved to watch her mom and grandma cook, watch the Food Network and read cooking magazines. She is a native New Yorker, and as she says “I certainly have the accent”. I’m really excited to spend a bit more time on A New York Foodie, and I hope you are too!
Connect with A New York Foodie
While browsing A New York Foodie I came across this yummy looking recipe for Ginger Potatoes
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
If you missed July’s newsletter, or want to see what you could be missing out on – check it out Here
Missed last weeks party? Check out fan favorites