We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
This weeks Featured Blogger
Gina is the blogger behind Kleinworth & Co
. She is a wife to a Fire Chief and mother to 3. I know I say this about so many of you, but I just love looking at the photo’s on her site. They’re enough to tempt me, and make it to my NEED to make this list. It’s a long list…. the Black & White Fudge Pops I know are headed to the freezer this weekend.
Besides recipes, you can also find photography tips, and DIY/Crafts from Gina. Just browse the top bar on her website for easy navigation.
Now enjoy these desserts Gina shared at last weeks party –
Keep up with Kleinworth & Co.
These recipes received the most clicks from last weeks party – don’t miss them!