We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Cool down this summer with Strawberry Mango Popsicles. Without added sweetener they are a treat both kids and Mom adore.
Mmm, Summer is almost here, can you feel it? This week is my birthday, so I decided to do a little bit more of what I want to do and a little less of what I need to do. It’s a little present to myself.
It pretty much all involves cooking of some sort or another, and a little home organizing. What can I say, those are the things that really make up what I enjoy doing. Though I’d rather organize someone else’s home, mine really needs it with the end of school year papers that need sorted and stored (the special ones only). I’ve got piles of items to take to the thrift store, and an idea for rearranging my whole bedroom.
I’ve been seeing popsicles popping up around my foodie friends blogs, but these Double Berry Popsicles from The Grant Life, really made up my mind I needed to make some. So I did.
Strawberry Mango Popsicles
Mango, Strawberry and a little sweetener if you like whip up to make these perfect summertime treats
Write a review
- 1 mango, cut into chunks
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup Welch's Strawberry Breeze
- Begin by blending the mango alone on a low speed.
- Once it is finely chopped, add the yogurt and puree - I use my smoothie button on my blender.
- When you can no longer see chunks of mango, add the strawberries and juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mix into popsicle molds, and freeze overnight.
- Pass out to the kid and win best mom ever award.
Home Maid Simple https://www.homemaidsimple.com/
There are a bit on the tart side, but I really wanted to avoid any extra sugars. If you prefer them more sweet, you can try adding a little honey. My kids devoured them without, though, and for my kids that’s a big deal!