We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Pepper Jack Chciken Sandwich is a sponsored post by Tyson and The Daily Meal. Opinion and recipe are 100% my own.
Oh em YUM! So lately our lunches have been…interesting…. When it’s just me and the 2 little at home, I have a hard time really making a good balanced meal. At least for me, don’t worry I feed the kids! I just get a little bored of pb&j, mac and cheese, and ramen. Usually I’ll go for leftovers, but lately we haven’t had too many of those either.
With a renewed focus on taking care of myself this year, part of that needs to be a good lunch. I whipped this Pepperjack Chicken Sandwich up today, and seriously, you are going to love it! It’s not only full of flavor, but it’s extremely quick and simple to make as well.
Pepper Jack Chicken Sandwich
A little bit of Spice and a whole lot of Yum can be found in this Pepper Jack Chicken Sandwich
Write a review
- Tyson's Crispy Chicken Strips
- hoagie rolls
- The Laughing Cow Creamy Spicy Pepper Jack
- Sliced Mozzarella
- Sliced Tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Shredded lettuce
- Spread the pepper jack across both sides of the hoagie bun. Place spread side down in a frying pan on medium-low heat.
- Meanwhile place a chicken strip in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Carefully remove the hoagie from the frying pan - it may stick a little. Use a spatula to pull it up.
- Place chicken strip on bottom half of hoagie, and top with mozzarella. Briefly broil in the oven until the cheese begins to melt.
- Add sliced tomatoes, salt, pepper, and shredded lettuce. Enjoy lunch
Home Maid Simple https://www.homemaidsimple.com/