We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
When Princess V was just a little toddler, she loved Banana’s. I was at the bookstore, when I came across this book – Daddy’s Girl by Garrison Keillor
- Pita Bread
- Plain Yogurt
- Cucumber, chopped
- Red Pepper, sliced
- Boneless Pork Ribs
- Red Onion, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Skewer the meat and peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill until done.
- Spread some yogurt onto the Pita Bread.
- Top with cucumbers, pork, onion, and feta.
- There are no amounts, because it's based on you! This is easily adaptable for 1 to 10+.