We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Weekend Bites, here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>(the Foodie Friday one)
6. And of course if you feel inclined, grab a button to let all your friends know where you post.
Welcome December! I am looking forward to more soups, bread, and of course cookies. I bake a whole lot more during the cold months, and I love sharing goodies with neighbors. Normally I will bake cookies every other week to help us eat more healthy snacks. This week already I’ve done two batches! The kids gobbled up the oatmeal peanut butter ones, but we’re doing pretty good at spacing out the chocolate chip ones sitting in the jar.
What are your favorite Winter recipes? Share with us below!
Features from last week
Chili Pepper Jam
Veal with Pink Pepper and Squash Puree
Slow Cooker Apple Cider
Grab a Featured Button if you’d like