We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Weekend Bites, here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>(the Foodie Friday one)
Did you know it’s only 2 weeks until Christmas?! Shortly after that it will be a New Year! I love this time year. Wrapping up a year with friends, family, and love; then getting ready to give yourself a fresh start. It’s just so magical.
Do you have any holiday traditions? I’d love to hear about them. For us, we eat Christmas Crunch and/or Pofferjes for breakfast Christmas morning. Then on New Years Eve I make a chicken cordon bleu.
Last week’s Features – most clicked on recipes
Cranberry Coffee Cake
Pumpkin Cranberry French Toast Roll-ups
Laksa (Coconut Curry Soup with Shrimp and Chicken)
Grab a Featured Button if you’d like