We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome to Weekend Bites 2016!
New to Weekend Bites? Here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
How was everyone’s first week of 2016!! It’s been fairly tame around here. The kids went back to school Monday, and little Prince and I are getting back into a daily routine. He’s missing his sisters, but also seems more content to play by himself in the quiet. Today I tried packing him a lunch at the same time I did the girls, in hopes he’d forgo spending the day looking for snacks. It was only semi successful. We’ll keep trying though, and see if I put more in he likes if he’ll stick with it better. This week I’m looking for lunch recipes – for me and the kids! Share with me what you have.
Pot Roast with Coffee Gravy
Chocolate Meyer Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=597099 mode=1]