We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
How’s your summer going? Mine is just flying by! I spent 2 hours registering the kids for their new school yesterday. I still need to bring in the pertinent info like immunization records and birth certificates, but then they will be ready to start a new year with new friends. School here starts almost a month earlier then North Dakota, so we are definitely packing in the fun while we can.
Today’s adventure was blueberry picking with some cousins. 7lbs of blueberries later, and I obviously have some baking to do.
Since my mind is on all those blueberries, what better recipes to feature than more blueberries! Enjoy.
Beautiful Berry Tart
Baked Blueberry Brie
Red, Light and Berry Dessert Dip
Grab a Featured Button!