We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites. This week we’re chatting about homemaking!
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Do you ever feel like the art of homemaking has been lost? I sometimes feel like we’ve become so reliant on technology and the ease of access we have to things that the simple things like baking, sewing, and a little elbow grease have been a bit lost. Of course, then I see a plethora of you sharing the simple and sometimes complex homemaking skills that I love. Enjoy these back to basics.
Pantry Staples you Should Always Have on Hand
How to Effectively Clean with Epsom Salts
Busy Bag Truck Idea
Lime Lip Balm
[inlinkz_linkup id=663458 mode=1]