We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! This week we’re headed to the Pumpkin Patch of inspiration.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Fall weather is finally here, just in time for us to head out for our fall break! If you’re local to Indiana, I’m giving away a family fun pass to Tuttle Orchards. For everyone else, check out the fun pumpkin inspirations shared during last week’s party. The pumpkin patch is a great place for family photos and memories to be made. It’s also the perfect time to pick up your pumpkins for spooky carvings and a whole lot of good baking!
Pumpkin Hoop Fall Banner
The Country Chic Cottage
Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe
DIY Magnolia Pumpkin
Pumpkin Patch Candy
Oh My! Creative
[inlinkz_linkup id=670303 mode=1]