We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! This week we’re getting your home and kitchen ready for Thanksgiving.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
I love Thanksgiving! Partly probably because it is in the fall. Also because of the food. Mostly, however, it’s because of the wonderful memories that surround this holiday for me. Friends and family gathered together filling our home with love and laughter. It’s the feeling I’d love to always have in our home, no matter the occasion or person visiting. So when Thanksgiving rolls around each year, I can’t help but get excited, and start looking at ways to create those memories of love and joy for my own children.
I hope these ideas from our fellow bloggers will inspire you, and offer a little something to add the spirit of gratitude and love into your own home in the coming week.
Give Thanks Bunting
11 Keys for a Great Thanksgiving
Soul Warming Caramel Apple Wassail
Busy Creating Memories
Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies
[inlinkz_linkup id=678301 mode=1]